Friday, August 5, 2011

Terrible Toxins

Day 4 was an okay day. I had a lot of energy, I juiced all my meals in the morning, so I wouldnt have to worry about it the rest of the day. 


Before lunch I had terrible cravings for mexican food, I kept thinking about enchiladas and cheese. I think the cheese is really what I am missing the most :( But, I stuck with it.


Then I started my normal headache around 1:30, so I took solace in a bath with some green tea in the bath water to help the toxins come out of my body. I was sweating so profusely, my tongue got all gooey and I nearly passed out when I got out of the tub. I immediately grabbed water and laid down under a fan. A cold shower did the trick. Between the heat and the toxins it was knocking my system out. 


Then ben noticed this weird ring on my back, more than likely a side effect of detoxing, but we are watching it to see what happens. 


Onto Day 5 - only 35 more to go :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment