Monday, August 1, 2011

Hunger


hun·ger/ˈhəNGgər/

Noun: A feeling of discomfort or weakness caused by lack of food, coupled with the desire to eat.
Verb: Have a strong desire or craving for. 

The true meaning of hunger... I want to be able to say that I hunger for Jesus. 

Today started out great, I got up at 5:40 to go to the gym and meet with the "trainer". She gave me some "pointers" and sent me on my way to workout. MWF consists of a 30 minute circuit workout and then TTH are 45 minutes of cardio. After doing my workout, I came home and drank some Apple, Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Kale, and Swiss Chard juice. It definitely has a strong Honeydew flavor (not my favorite).

Spent a good time in my Call to Die devotional and then somehow my morning consisted of Facebook and the internet. I think partly that was due to the 172 pages I "liked" on Facebook yesterday. I was trying to hide all their annoying posts and it took a while. 

I started to get a tad hungry, so I decided to make some Mexican style Jugo, love this, maybe because it has a ton of cilantro in it. I am making an adjustment next time and adding some Garlic to it. Then I decided it was time to rest for a bit, translation: 30 minute nap.

Then I woke up and decided I wanted to make my dinner juice - green juice - the trademark of Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. After realizing it was almost 2:30, I decided to start worrying about cooking dinner for Ben.

This has to be the hardest part today- smelling all this yummy food cooking and KNOWING that I will not be eating any of it. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength! 

OK, now I need to check on the chicken! 

Thank you guys for your prayers as I start this journey
<3 Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment