Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2

Today has been a weird day. 


This morning I had tons of energy and around 2 this afternoon, I just lost all my energy. So I sat on the couch and watched Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead for some inspiration. There I stayed until the movie was over and decided to start cooking dinner for ben. He had delicious butter garlic shrimp and orzo tomato basil pasta with green beans for dinner. Jealous. It smelled so good. I made my juice, drank it , and remained on the couch until I finally decided to go get in bed. 


So here I am, in bed typing up my day. Hasn't been very productive. But luckily, after watching FSND I remembered that the first few days are really tough. And the hardest part is missing out on the fellowship of eating with others. I really do not get hungry until Ben gets home. It's like my body is craving to just enjoy a dinner with my husband. I can do that in 38 days!


Ben made the mistake of making peanut butter sandwich cookies. Lol, poor thing, he came and apologized because he felt he was being unfair. More power to him, I want all that junk out of my house before the 38 days is up.


The good thing about this fast is that you begin to retrain your taste buds. So when it is all said and done, I will want fruits and veggies. 


38 days. I can do this, God will give me the strength!


Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment